Download PDF Brochure
Whilst every care has been taken to prepare these sales particulars, they are for guidance purposes only. All measurements are approximate and for general guidance purposes only and whilst every care has been taken to ensure their accuracy, they should not be relied upon and potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements.
About The Development
617 Court is brought to you by Pride Homes of Lincoln, with over 30 years’ experience within the Lincolnshire construction industry. The development has been carefully designed to offer a range of bespoke, detached family homes, offering an optimal blend of traditional facades, with contemporary, open-plan internal layouts. Combining the latest in Air Source Heat Pump technology, and underfloor heating systems, these stylish homes will reap the benefits of high energy efficiency and low carbon living.
- A mixture of Natural Lincolnshire Limestone, Lincolnshire Red Brick, Monocouche Render or Red Cedar cladding on facades
- Natural slate or clay pantile roof
- ‘Burnt Ochre’ Tegula block paved drives
- A mixture of Integral single garages and detached double garages with power, lighting and remote-controlled shutters, with door colours to match windows.
- Turfed rear lawns with large patio area to meet all external bifold doors. All plots on the south boundary to benefit from stunning, south-facing countryside views
- Turfed front lawns with a variety of stylish planting schemes and a mixture of wrought iron railing and Lincolnshire post-and-rail fencing
- Flush casement windows in Cream, Anthracite, Heritage Green or Agate Grey, with matching soffits and fascia board
- 150mm Reconstituted Stone Sills
- Composite Security Lock in varying styles and colours to suit the property façade
- Triple aluminium exterior bi-folds to kitchen and lounge areas
- 100mm external wall insulation 500mm roof insulation
- Some plots benefit from a mixture of Velux skylights and Juliet balconies with contemporary glass screens
The development is located in the picturesque village of Scampton, home to the award-winning ‘Dambusters Inn’ which draws customers from across the county and beyond to enjoy a unique, old English country pub experience. Scampton is just Four and a half miles to the north of the Cathedral City of Lincoln. Situated within close proximity to the Lincolnshire Showground just off the A15, the property provides excellent access to the major road networks including the A46, M180, A57 and A1.
Multiple international airports are within one hours drive:
Humberside Airport: 35 minutes
Doncaster Sheffield Airport: 42 minutes
East Midlands Airport: 1hr 12 minutes
Lincoln Central Rail Station is just a 12-minute drive, and provides 5 daily services, direct to London Kings Cross Station.
Of all the RAF Bomber Command airfields, RAF Scampton is perhaps the best known. It originated during the First World War and its squadrons were in action from the first day of the Second World War, including in the ‘Dambusters’ Raid on the Ruhr Dams by Scampton’s 617 Squadron for which the base has become famous. 617 Court has been duly named in memory of the Royal Air Force’s 617 Squadron.