South Scarle Lane, North Scarle
Download PDF Brochure
Whilst every care has been taken to prepare these sales particulars, they are for guidance purposes only. All measurements are approximate and for general guidance purposes only and whilst every care has been taken to ensure their accuracy, they should not be relied upon and potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements.
About The Development
Bellamy Farm consists of two detached bungalows and three detached houses. All homes have been meticulously planned, with specific care given to maximise the use of all available space. No detail has been left unchecked, meaning comfort is guaranteed throughout. Each property boasts high-quality internal fittings and external build materials, as well as a top spec Air-Source heating system coupled with underfloor heating for maximum energy efficiency.
All homes will benefit from generous gardens that can be accessed from the modern kitchen/dining areas through a set of bi-fold doors. The living spaces have been designed to suit anyone working from home, or those with extended families. Plots 3, 4 and 5 back onto open countryside, offering stunning field views all year round.
• Woodsize Mixture and Caton Russet Mixture brick, with a mix of Haddon Slate and Natural Red Pantile Roof Tiles
• UPVC Windows in ‘Agate Grey’
• Permeable Blocked Paved Driveway
• Black Aluminum Bi-Fold Doors
• Mixture of Close Boarded Timber Fence, Brick, Lincolnshire Post and Rail to Boundaries
• Outside Taps Fitted
• Black Up and Over Garage Doors
• Turfed Lawn and Patio to Rear Gardens
• LED Brushed Chrome finished downlighters to Kitchen, Utility, Day Room, Lounge, Second Reception, Cloakroom, Bathroom and En suites
• Brushed Aluminium Sockets and Switches
• TV Points to Lounge, Day Rooms and All Bedrooms
• Intruder Alarm Included
• Modern, White Square-Edged Skirting and Architraves
• Oak Internal Doors with Chrome Furniture
• White Internal Finish to Windows and Bi-folds
• Panasonic Air Source Heat Pumps
• Underfloor Heating to Ground Floor and Slim Radiators to Upper Floors
• Fireplace with Square Oak Mantel
• Buyers Choice from a Range of Magnet Kitchens in Various Colour Choices
• Integrated Appliances to Include- Fridge/Freezer, Oven, Hob, Dishwasher and Extractor
• Quartz Worktops to Kitchen and Utility
• White Porcelain Sanitaryware
• Wall Hung Grey Avona Wooden Units
• Concealed Cisterns
• Thin Profile Shower Tray
• Ceramic Tiling to Kitchen, Utility, Bathrooms and Ensuites
• Carpets Fitted in Lounge, Stairs and Bedrooms – Buyers Choice of Colour
North Scarle is a peaceful village surrounded by lush, open countryside. It is a perfect spot for anyone who enjoys long rural walks and a quieter way of life. North Scarle has a charming local pub, a post office, village hall, parish church and sports field – ideal for families or anyone who likes to keep active. There is also a highly regarded Primary School with a ‘good’ Ofsted report that feeds to Tuxford Academy and a range of the nearby Lincoln secondary schools.
Situated close to Lincoln and Newark, with many surrounding small villages close by, North Scarle is conveniently set within easy reach of major amenities. Collingham Village (just 3.5 miles away) has a dentist, doctor, butcher and supermarket. The Newark to Lincoln railway line passes to the southeast, with nearby stations taking you to London Kings Cross in as little as 75 minutes.