North Hykeham, Lincoln
Download PDF Brochure
Whilst every care has been taken to prepare these sales particulars, they are for guidance purposes only. All measurements are approximate and for general guidance purposes only and whilst every care has been taken to ensure their accuracy, they should not be relied upon and potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements.
About The Development
Welcome to East Village, North Hykeham by locally renowned developer Tennyson Homes. All homes on the first phase of this exclusive development are due for completion by Autumn 2022.
The New Homes Agent is pleased to bring to market the first phase of luxury homes within this secluded development on the village edge of North Hykeham. These 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes offer truly impressive kerb-appeal, constructed from a blend of Lincolnshire stone, reclaimed bricks and reclaimed pantiles and a range of impressive dry-stone boundary walling. All plots on this phase offer private parking, double garages (with power and lighting) and impressive 7ft dry-stone boundary walling to certain areas of the site, topped with rustic reclaimed pantiles. A high specification will be fitted throughout and any buyers coming on board in the early stages will be given a unique opportunity to influence certain aspects of the internal finishes.
- Premium kitchens with integrated appliances to include: induction hob, slide and hide oven, microwave, dishwasher (all Neff), Hotpoint fridge freezer and Quooker boiling water tap
- Quartz worktops to all plots. Buyer choice available depending on stage of the build
- LVT flooring to ground hallway, kitchen and utility (Buyer influence can be accommodated prior to flooring being ordered)
- Carpet to living rooms, snugs, bedrooms, stairs and landing (Buyer influence can be accommodated prior to flooring being ordered)
- Contemporary shower rooms and ensuites with tiled floor and part-tiled walls with vanity units. Tiling and unit choices are available depending on stage of build
- Downlighters (Spotlights) to all rooms, first and ground floor
- Chrome sockets to all ground floor areas and first floor landing, with a selection of USB points included
- Exposed brick fireplace with oak mantel
- Oak internal doors throughout and composite front door
- Luxury external materials. Blend of Lincolnshire stone, reclaimed bricks and reclaimed pantiles depending on plot
- Sash sliding front-facing windows
- 7ft Stone boundary walls to certain areas of the site topped with rustic reclaimed pantiles
- Mixture of tarmacked adopted road and private cul-de-sacs
- Power and lighting to all garages with electric controlled doors