Wragby, Market Rasen
Download PDF Brochure
Whilst every care has been taken to prepare these sales particulars, they are for guidance purposes only. All measurements are approximate and for general guidance purposes only and whilst every care has been taken to ensure their accuracy, they should not be relied upon and potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements.
About The Development
This one-off, standalone 4-bedroom home is situated in the ideal position on the edge of Wragby. The plot is elegantly framed with mature hedging and trees and offers a large driveway and garden, with field views to the rear and stunning countryside views from two of the bedrooms.
Newly constructed by local developer Somersby Homes, the property benefits from carefully considered internal space and a high specification throughout which includes air-source heating and underfloor heating to the ground floor. Upon entering the property you are instantly greeted with a good sized hallway with full height ceiling and galleried landing to the first floor. The hallway benefits from stylish full height glazing to allow maximum light to flood through the home. The hallway leads to a downstairs WC and generous lounge with a modern square bay window. The ground floor further benefits from a large open-plan kitchen/diner with modern kitchen with integrated appliances and patio doors leading to the rear garden. Leading through from the kitchen is the utility room, featuring space for both washer and dryer, and handy access through to the integrated single garage.
On the first floor you can expect 4 double bedrooms, two of which benefit from modern, fully-tiled ensuite shower rooms and an additional family bathroom.
The property is now ready for a buyer to come onboard to make their final bespoke choices for LVT flooring and carpets – which are all included within the asking price.
Key Specification Points
- Mix of Brick and Render
- Clay Pantile Roof
- UPVC Windows and Doors in Stylish Sage Green
- Lawned Front Garden with Mature Trees and Hedging Retained
- Block Paved Driveway
- Patio to Rear Garden
- Outside Tap
- Electric Garage Doors
- Air Source Heat Pump with Underfloor Heating to Ground Floor
- Mix of Downlighters and Pendant Lighting
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Hob, Oven, Fridge Freezer, Extractor and Dishwasher
- Oak Internal Doors with Chrome Furniture
- Chrome Sockets and Switches to Ground Floor
- USB Sockets to Lounge, Kitchen/Diner and Bedrooms
- All Floor Coverings Included – LVT and Carpet (Colours TBC With Buyer)
- Fully Tiled Ensuites and Half-Tiled Family Bathroom
- Fitted Bathroom Furniture and Modern Sanitary ware Including De-Mister Mirrors.