Download PDF Brochure
Whilst every care has been taken to prepare these sales particulars, they are for guidance purposes only. All measurements are approximate and for general guidance purposes only and whilst every care has been taken to ensure their accuracy, they should not be relied upon and potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements.
About The Development
Orchard Way is a highly bespoke, one-of-a-kind development, consisting of just three architecturally crafted, executive detached homes. Meticulously designed to offer the very best of today’s premium materials and cutting edge, eco-friendly construction methods, Orchard Way will blend seamlessly into this quaint traditional village street scene within a charming and tranquil Lincolnshire countryside setting.
At this early stage of construction, buyers will be given the unique opportunity to customise their dream home to suit their individual taste. Time is of the essence as Plot 2 has already sold, leaving just two plots remaining.
Key Development Features:
• Orchard Way is a bespoke development of only three individually designed homes
• Dressing room off master bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
• Underfloor heating to ground floor using eco-friendly Air Source Heat Pumps
• High specification Kitchens by Newark Interiors with integrated Neff & AEG appliances. Customisable subject to build stage
• Bifold doors to open plan Kitchen Dining Family rooms (Mulberrys has 3 sets of bifold doors, Rowans has 6 sets of bifold doors, Springfield has 4 sets of bifold doors)
• Plots 2 & 3 – Far-reaching field views, Juliet balconies and 50m deep gardens, with additional ‘Secret Sun-trap’ nature gardens
• Exceptionally large plots: Mulberrys – 0.37 acres, Rowans – 0.46 acres, Springfield – 0.36 acres
• Tarmacked private entrance road
• Large double garages with electric doors
• Feature inglenook fireplace with log burners included
• Flooring included: Porcelain tiles to Hall, Kitchen, Dining, Family. All other rooms carpeted
• Choice of bathroom tiling from Studio Ceramics Ltd – subject to build stage