East Firsby, Spridlington, Market Rasen
Download PDF Brochure
Whilst every care has been taken to prepare these sales particulars, they are for guidance purposes only. All measurements are approximate and for general guidance purposes only and whilst every care has been taken to ensure their accuracy, they should not be relied upon and potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements.
About The Development
GUIDE PRICE: £350,000 to £385,000 – subject to your buying position and upgrade requests.
Welcome to the perfect countryside retreat! This stunning brand new barn conversion boasts a contemporary theme throughout, yet beautifully blends traditional features with modern fixtures and fittings.
- Mix of natural stone and brick construction
- PVC windows – green to front and black to rear
- Block paved and gravel private driveway
- Tarmac access road
- Exterior Lighting to front
- Outside tap
- Turfed garden with sandstone patio area
- Feather edge fencing to boundaries
- Built in lean-to/storage integrated within fencing
- Provision for car charging included
- Additional garage can be built at the request of the buyer
- Downlighters to open-plan areas and bathrooms, pendant lighting to bedrooms
- Chrome sockets and switches throughout
- TV points in all bedrooms
- Ring Doorbell System
- Howden’s Burford skirting and architraves
- Genoa oak internal doors with chrome furniture
- Oak balustrade to stairs
- Air source heat pump with underfloor heating downstairs and radiators to first floor
- Contemporary handleless kitchens with inset strip
- Quartz worktop
- Integrated appliances to include, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, double oven and induction hob
- Contemporary black fixtures and fittings
- Vanity units to all bathrooms
- Fully-tiled showers and fully tiled bathroom walls
- Tiled flooring to all bathrooms
- Electric supply for vanity mirrors provided
- LVT flooring to ground floor with carpet for stairs, landing and first floor bedrooms
Just on the outskirts of one of Lincolnshire’s most sought-after villages of Spridlington, this property offers buyers the chance to enjoy a rural way of life in an energy efficient and contemporary home.
As you enter the property, you are greeted by a spacious open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area which offers the perfect space for entertaining friends and family or simply relaxing after a long day. The kitchen features integrated appliances including induction hob, double oven, fridge-freezer and dishwasher as well as boasting quartz worktops and a stylish, modern finish. The ground floor also features a downstairs bedroom with ensuite, offering the unique chance to benefit from fully ground floor living, or can be used as a snug if desired.
Upstairs, you will find two further bedrooms and a handy storage cupboard, and two more bathrooms, one of which is an ensuite, with the family bathroom benefitting from a freestanding bath.
There is ample parking to the front of the property with a dedicated block-paved driveway and the private garden will be laid with both patio and turf. Additional garage can be built at the request of the buyer.
- EPC Rating: TBC
- Heating: Air Source Heating
- Sewerage: Independent Water Treatment System
For the exact location please use the What3words code: ///homes.envoy.stooping (https://what3words.com/homes.envoy.stooping).
The barn is situated in East Firsby, a small hamlet on the outskirts of the more popularly known village of Spridlington – a picturesque village located in the heart of the Lincolnshire countryside. This location offers the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of city life, boasting stunning views and peaceful surroundings. With a close-knit community and easy access to local amenities, this village offers the perfect blend of rural living and modern convenience. The nearby town of Market Rasen offers a wide range of shops, restaurants, and cafes, providing everything you need for day-to-day living. For those who enjoy the outdoors, the Lincolnshire Wolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty is just a short drive away, offering stunning scenery and endless opportunities for walking, cycling, and outdoor pursuits.