Download PDF Brochure
Whilst every care has been taken to prepare these sales particulars, they are for guidance purposes only. All measurements are approximate and for general guidance purposes only and whilst every care has been taken to ensure their accuracy, they should not be relied upon and potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements.
About The Development
**GUIDE PRICE £525,000 – £535,000** 700sqft single-storey annexe with a 4-piece en-suite bathroom, double bedroom and spacious kitchen living area! The developer is also offering the unique opportunity for the purchaser to alter the first-floor layout to combine bedrooms one and four to make a stunning 20ft master bedroom. The higher end of the advertised guide price would be required in order to carry out these additional works.
Recently completed, Plot B is the last remaining home on this highly unique development of 6 detached homes in the heart of the quaint and desirable village of Fillingham, just north of Lincoln. Built by the well-renowned local developers, Boss Group, all homes have been completed to a incredibly high standard, with a great level of care and attention allocated to the design, finish and specification of each home.
The interior fixtures and fittings have been heavily influenced by a professional interior designer, allowing buyers to simply place their furniture into a stylish, contemporary home.
Plot B boasts a large, open plan kitchen/dining room with a centre island and bifold doors to the rear garden. Integrated appliances are included as standard and there is space for washer/dryer in the separate utility room. The ground floor further benefits from a spacious dual-aspect lounge with a front window and patio doors to the rear leading out to the garden.
Four double bedrooms occupy the first floor (with the option to convert to three bedrooms), with ensuite to the master as well as a three-piece family bathroom with a shower over the bath. Modern fixtures and fittings have been included throughout including premium sanitary ware with modern black taps. Please refer to the specification schedule for full details of the premium specification that has been installed.
Fillingham is an incredibly desirable conservation village located just 9 miles north of the Historic Cathedral and University City of Lincoln. Fillingham is as quaint as it is beautiful, offering a quintessential English village setting for a peaceful yet connected lifestyle. Just two miles to the south, the neighbouring village of Ingham is host to two incredibly popular pubs and a local convenience and a GP surgery.
Key Specification Points
- Benlowe bespoke timber heritage windows
- Ilam conservation stone cills
- Outdoor power and car charging point
- Garage and Driveway to all plots
- Up and Over Garage door
- External hot and cold water taps
- RingGo doorbell system
- Dimmer switches in key areas (Kitchen, Lounge, Master bedroom wall lights)
- Chrome sockets throughout with USB points to key areas
- Cat-5 internet cabling throughout
- Underfloor heating to ground floor
- Luxury sanitary ware (concealed cisterns, vanity units and demister backlit mirrors)
- Externally mounted shower valves
- Multi-fuel towel rails to bathrooms and ensuites
- Feature pendants over kitchen island
- Quartz worktops to kitchens
- Integrated appliances to include fridge/freezer, dishwasher, hob, oven and space for washer/dryer in utility room
- Interior design led colour scheme and electrical plan
- Premium wood effect flooring with 30-year guarantee
Annexe – Key Specification Points
- Bosch 4 zone ceramic hob
- Bosch stainless steel fan oven
- Stainless steel canopy extractor
- Integrated 70/30 fridge/freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated washer/dryer
- Chrome swan neck monobloc tap