Download PDF Brochure
Whilst every care has been taken to prepare these sales particulars, they are for guidance purposes only. All measurements are approximate and for general guidance purposes only and whilst every care has been taken to ensure their accuracy, they should not be relied upon and potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements.
About The Development
Station Drive is an exciting new development situated in the peaceful setting of Wragby, just off Bridleway. Comprising 44 homes, this project will be split over 2 phases and is estimated to be fully completed by winter 2023.
The site is being developed by Somersby Homes, an established Lincolnshire housebuilder providing sought after homes of exceptionally high standards. With over 45 years of experience in the industry, Somersby Homes believe in the perfect blend of quality and innovation coupled with traditional design. Buyers can expect attention to detail throughout the design and building process – resulting in an efficient home where no comfort is spared.
Off-Plan reservations are now being taken for the first phase of this development, please contact The New Homes Agent for full site plan and plot availability.
With a mix of semi-detached and detached homes, there is something for everyone and all homes come with a 10-year new build warranty.
• Mix of Hampton, Woodstock and Cavendish red brick
• Anthracite, Onyx and Red clay pantile roof
• Cream or Agate Grey UPVC Windows
• Blockpaved Driveways
• Porch Lighting and PIR Sensor Lighting to Rear
• Turfed Front Garden and Seeded Lawn to Rear
• Patio to Rear Garden
• Timber Fencing to Boundaries
• Outside Tap
• Downlighters in kitchen and bathrooms
• Chrome sockets to ground floor
• TV points and CAT-6 Cabling to lounge, kitchen and all bedrooms
• Fitted security alarm
• Modern Chamfered Edge Skirting and Architraves
• UPVC Double Glazed Windows
• Composite Front Door
• Bifolds to kitchen/diner (in select plots)
• ‘Deanta’ Solid Core Internal Doors
• Air Source Heat Pump
• Underfloor Heating to Ground Floor and Radiators to First Floor
• Open Fire Place
• Modern kitchen with fitted appliances to include: Fridge/Freezer, Fan Oven, Extractor, Ceramic Hob and Dishwasher
• Modern Sanitary ware
• Concealed Cisterns
• Vanity Units
• Half-Tiled Walls
• All floor coverings to be included – Karndean LVT and carpets throughout