Download PDF Brochure
Whilst every care has been taken to prepare these sales particulars, they are for guidance purposes only. All measurements are approximate and for general guidance purposes only and whilst every care has been taken to ensure their accuracy, they should not be relied upon and potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements.
About The Development
EPC A-RATED ECO HOMES
Introducing Sunflower Close, an exciting new development set in the sought after village of North Leverton, proudly presented by esteemed local developers, Trent Valley Homes. Sunflower Close is entering it’s second phase, with all of phase 1 now completed and occupied. Expertly designed in a traditional style, these 2, 3, 4, and 5-bedroom homes offer the ultimate blend of contemporary living, energy efficiency, and a serene village edge setting. Each home achieves an impressive EPC A-rating, with a predicted score of 98/100, which is courtesy of the innovative, top of the range ‘Grant’ Air Source heating system, a 3.95Kw solar panel system, 5kw battery pack storage for maximum solar benefit, underfloor heating to the ground floor, and high-heat-transfer aluminium radiators. All of the above eco features ensure an ultra-low cost living experience, thanks to the very latest technological advancements in homebuilding practises. Trent Valley Homes are certainly at the cutting edge of the eco revolution in the homebuilding sector.
- Luxurious Sheraton shaker kitchens with state-of-the-range Bosch Group appliances
- Elegant quartz worktops in kitchens and utility rooms
- Modern concealed cistern toilets and contemporary vanity unit sinks
- Spacious low-profile shower trays with frameless glass enclosures (where possible)
- Hidden shower pipework with rainfall showers and separate handheld showerhead attachments
- Fully tiled bathroom ensuites with a contemporary finish
- Stylish shot blast finish electric towel radiators
- Expansive anthracite aluminium bifold doors in open-plan areas
- Cat-6 multimedia and TV points in key locations
- Sleek brushed chrome sockets and switches throughout
- Superfast fibre broadband available in all homes
- Oak veneered internal doors for a touch of elegance
- Highly efficient aluminium radiators in first-floor areas for optimal heat transfer
- Custom built wardrobes to the master bedroom
- Tiles to ground floor, carpet to stairs, landing and bedrooms
- Ceramic tiled floor to all other areas
- Efficient 3.95Kw solar panel system with 5Kw battery packs included
- Cutting-edge ‘Grant’ Air Source heating system
- South-facing anthracite aluminium bifold doors for a seamless indoor-outdoor transition
- Generously sized patios and turf in all gardens
- Beautifully lawned front gardens with stylish wrought iron estate railing and planted hedge-line
- Premium 6ft walled dividers between plots 4 & 5 property driveways for maximum privacy
- Driveways are tegula block paved and stylishly edged
- Solid oak front porches on brick-built dwarf walls for added curb appeal
- Spacious double garages with ample driveway parking for 6+ cars
- Private, south-facing ‘sun-trap’ rear gardens for optimal sunlight
Nestled amidst the captivating Nottinghamshire countryside, North Leverton is the epitome of rural charm, complete with a well-stocked local shop, a highly regarded CofE primary school (Ofsted Good Rated), and excellent transport links to nearby towns and cities. This idyllic village provides the perfect backdrop for a tranquil and fulfilling lifestyle, while maintaining modern-day conveniences.
All the amenities of nearby Retford are just a short drive away, including a direct rail service to London Kings cross in 1hr 30minutes.
Surrounding Area and Location
For the exact location please use the What3words code: ///frosted.consoles.escaping
North Leverton is a charming village situated in the heart of Nottinghamshire, offering residents a tranquil and scenic setting for their new homes at Sunflower Close. The village is home to a local shop and a highly regarded CofE primary school with a ‘Good’ Ofsted rating, ensuring everyday essentials and educational needs are met.
The area benefits from excellent transport links, with nearby train stations and bus routes providing convenient access to larger towns and cities. For those who love the outdoors, a network of walking and cycling routes are available, allowing residents to explore the stunning Nottinghamshire countryside.
Further afield, you’ll find a variety of leisure facilities, amenities, and attractions to suit all tastes. From quaint country pubs to picturesque parks, and from modern shopping centres to historic landmarks, there’s always something to see and do in the region.
By choosing a home at Sunflower Close, you’ll not only enjoy the benefits of a modern, energy-efficient property but also the opportunity to immerse yourself in the captivating lifestyle that North Leverton and the surrounding Nottinghamshire area have to offer.
- EPC: A-Rating
- Management Company: None (Adopted Road)
- Service Charges: None
- Warranty: 10 Year LABC Warranty
- Reservation Fee: £2,500