Walnut Tree Close
Download PDF Brochure
Whilst every care has been taken to prepare these sales particulars, they are for guidance purposes only. All measurements are approximate and for general guidance purposes only and whilst every care has been taken to ensure their accuracy, they should not be relied upon and potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements.
About The Development
4 Walnut Tree Close is now complete and ready for immediate move-in!
The New Homes Agent are proud to be working with local award winning developers, Hughes McLaughlin Homes, to bring to the market a stunning new development of detached 4 and 6 bedroom homes, in the highly sought-after village of Reepham, just a few miles east of Lincoln. Works commenced on site in May 2021, with the first completions taking place in April this year, and the whole site to be completed by late summer.
With over 30 years’ of experience, local developers Hughes McLaughlin Homes are committed to ensuring that high-quality craftsmanship and attention to detail are at the forefront of each of their premium developments. All seven homes on this prime village-edge development, all with open aspect, west-facing gardens, will be constructed from a premium Wienerberger rustic style brick and will benefit from highly contemporary feature glass windows to both front and rear elevations.
At the most recent round of NHBC awards, Hughes McLaughlin Homes were the regional winner, placing them in the top six small builders in the UK!
- All plots constructed from a Premium Jasmin Blend Wienerberger brick
- Low maintenance composite wood-effect cladding used to front elevation
- All guttering and downpipes in durable black PVC
- Double Glazed windows in stylish Anthracite Grey
- Aluminium Anthracite Bi-folding doors to rear elevations
- Generously sized Indian Sandstone paving area to all rear gardens
- Permeable Playmore block paving to all driveways
- All garages fitted with a Hormann anthracite grey, remote controlled insulated sectional doors. Power and lighting included.
- Cassius Clay Slate Grey roof tiles throughout
- Composite front doors in anthracite grey with premium locking systems
- Premium 1.8m ‘Hit and Miss’ formation fencing to rear and side boundaries for increased durability and quality look and feel
- All turf included to front and rear gardens
- Mixture of PIR sensor and switch operated up and down lighters to front and rear in matt black finish
- Outside power sockets and taps to all plots
- Car charging points included to all plots
- Attic trusses fitted as standard to allow for future 2nd-floor conversion
- Brushed chrome sockets and switches to all rooms
- Premium Sanitary ware to include wall-mounted vanity units in a range of colours and
designs, open for buyer choice
- Tiled floors and half-tiled walls to ground floor W/C. Full tiling to bathrooms, en-suites and shower rooms, with waterfall showerheads, wall-mounted, concealed cisterns, demister mirrors, wall-mounted vanity units and floor-mounted toilets with concealed cisterns
- Contemporary free-standing bath with concealed pipe wall mounted taps to the main family bathroom
- Bathroom fitted with thermostatic controlled, towel rail in chrome finish, can be operated independently from main heating system for ease of use in summer months
- Downlighters to kitchen/diners, hallway, landing, utility, bathroom, ensuites & WC. Pendants to all bedrooms to allow for a choice of feature light fittings
- Bespoke, premium mirror-fronted wardrobes included to the master bedroom
- Oak internal doors with brushed chrome furniture
- Underfloor Heating system powered by mains gas boiler, connected to a pressurised, unvented cylinder
- Contemporary painted skirting board and architrave
- All flooring included throughout the property
- Oak staircases with Oak Spindles
- BT/Openreach Fibre optic broadband to each home, with CAT-6 multimedia cabling throughout (subject to availability)
- TV ariel and sky dish included and fitted
- Security alarm fitted
- Water softener included
- All integrated appliances a mixture of Neff and Bosch
- Separate Fridge and Freezer
- Two full size ovens, plate warming drawer and combi-oven
- 5 Ring induction hob with Gas feed available
- Overhead extractor (Style and make TBC)
- 30cm wine cooler
- Flexi/detachable tap
- Franke Undermounted sinks in Kitchen and Utility
- Quartz worktop Kitchen and Utility
- Under cupboard lighting to kitchen
- Warranty: NHBC 10 year
- Builders guarantee: 2 years
- EPC: High B predicted – TBC once all plots are completed
- Council Tax band TBC once plots completed
- The main access road is to be adopted by the council. Plots 1, 2, 3 and 4 to be accessed via a block paved shared access road.