Wragby Road East
North Greetwell, Lincoln
Download PDF Brochure
Whilst every care has been taken to prepare these sales particulars, they are for guidance purposes only. All measurements are approximate and for general guidance purposes only and whilst every care has been taken to ensure their accuracy, they should not be relied upon and potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements.
About The Development
What are Modular Homes?
Modular homes are widely anticipated to be the future of greener construction. They are carving a path for a more sustainable future for the industry at large. Indeed, off-site modular production methods are estimated to reduce the total carbon emissions produced throughout the construction process by up to 35%. Across Europe, countries have been adopting this method of construction for many years. The UK is late to the game, but we’re seeing a significant increase in modular built homes over the past few years alone. It’s an exciting time to become part of the future of low-impact house building.
How does it work?
All modular homes are timber framed and manufactured in factory settings. From plastering walls to fitting kitchen fixtures, it’s amazing how much of the process can take place under the factory roof. This allows for increased efficiency, reduced waste and fewer carbon emissions.
Once manufactured, the homes are delivered and assembled on-site, using highly efficient, tried and tested methods.
Modular homes make it easy to include energy-saving measures. These two homes boast 300mm of external thermal insulation, which is a dramatic improvement on the standard 100mm used in most new build homes.
There is also a mechanical ventilation heat recovery system, which captures and recirculates between 60-80% of any expelled air. This is fantastic news for the environment and for your monthly energy bills.
Finally, the homes come with 100% airtight construction. This means that all air movement takes place through the mechanical ventilation system, which maximises efficiency.
Key Specification Points
· Integrated appliances (Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer, Induction Hob, Bosch Double Oven)
· Stylish Compact Laminate Worksurface
· Kitchen Island with Spacious Breakfast bar
· Stainless Steel sink & Stainless Steel Hob Splashback
· Detachable and Extendable Hose Tap
Bathroom & En-suites
· Tiled flooring and Half tiled walls
· Concealed cistern and wall hung Roca toilet unit
· Wall hung Roca vanity sink unit with Hansa Taps
· Large shower enclosures with Thermostatic Shower sets
· Electric mirrors to some bathrooms with Bluetooth connection
· Premium Springfield Oak Wood effect flooring to Lounge/Dining Areas
· Carpet to Hallways, landing, bedrooms and snug
· Tiled floor to kitchen and bathrooms
· Cement Screed & Polystyrene Boards Fitted to First Floor for added sound proofing between floors
· Open Tread Staircase In Varnished Glulam Beech Wood
· Somona Oak Veneered Doors and Architrave
· Loft access with Timber Fold Down Ladder (double socket and light included)
· Gravel Driveways
· Single Detached Garages with Power and Lighting
· Large Patio Area’s and South Facing Turfed Lawns
· Triple Glazed Windows
· Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors to Ground Floor
· AlseccoTherm coating prevents Algae and fungus build up on external rendered walls
· 300mm of External Thermal Insulation (100mm is standard for new build houses)
· Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery System (Captures and Recirculates between 60-80% of any expelled air)
· 100% Airtight Construction (Only movement of air in and out is through the mechanical ventilation system to maximise efficiency)