Brigg Road, North Kelsey, Market Rasen
View All Properties In This DevelopmentVIEW
Download PDF BrochureDOWNLOAD
Agent Contact DetailsLincoln
114 High Street
Tel: 01522 440445
About the Property
Brigg Road North Kelsey is a highly anticipated development of 8 unique Homes. Located on the edge of the popular village of North Kelsey, and surrounded by open countryside, this idyllic Lincolnshire development offers a range of bespoke properties, built to an incredibly high standard by the well renowned local developer, Marshgate Properties.
- Prime Village Edge Location
- Short Walk from Primary School & Village Shop
- Stunning Traditional Design Homes
- Built from Locally Sourced Reclaimed Brick
- Contemporary, High Specification Interiors
- Integrated Neff Appliances to all Kitchen
- Underfloor Heating to Ground Floor
- Cutting Edge Air Source Heat Pump Technology
- Fully Tiled Bathrooms and En-suite
- Bi-folding Doors to Spacious Rear Garden
Brigg Road, North Kelsey
The development offers a range of three- and four-bedroom homes to suit all requirements. Six spacious semi-detached, three-bedroom homes front onto Brigg road, and benefit from the privacy of a mature treeline which the developer has opted to keep in situ, in order to enhance the developments already charming curb appeal. All three-bedroom homes have private parking and a spacious rear garden and would make an ideal starter home for a professional couple or a young family. For the larger family, the developer has created two stunning 4-bedroom detached homes benefiting from over 2,000sqft of internal living space and offering well proportioned rooms, with a 28ft Kitchen Diner, a 23ft Lounge and an 18ft x 15ft master bedroom. Constructed from locally sourced reclaimed brick, this development will seamlessly blend into the traditional style of the village, whilst the internal specification will offer that sought-after contemporary feel of open plan living, coupled with modern interior.
Stamp Duty Holiday
All properties on this development are subject to the newly introduced Stamp Duty Holiday. All purchases up to £500,000 will have no Stamp Duty Land Tax to pay, up until 31st March 2021. As long as you are not purchasing for the purposes of a second home or investment property, the total stamp duty saving would equate to £1,700, when purchasing at the asking price of £210,000.
HELP TO BUY IS CHANGING
From 31st March, the current Help to Buy Equity Loan scheme is being replaced by a First Time Buyer the only scheme. This means you will no longer be able to purchase using the Help to Buy Equity Loan scheme if you are not a first-time-buyer. If you're not a first time then you MUST make a reservation on a new build home BEFORE 15th DECEMBER 2020 in order to qualify for the current scheme.
Help to Buy: Equity Loan EXPLAINED
How does it work? The equity loan scheme essentially allows purchasers to obtain between 5% - 20% of the overall purchase price as an interest-free loan (Interest-free for 5 years) from the government. This helps purchasers boost their maximum budget by up to 20%. This can help first time buyers who don’t have enough deposit to get a mortgage, but it can also help home movers who are wanting to purchase a new build home which is slightly outside of their current budget.
Here’s an example from a previously completed sale. Mr & Mrs Bloggs were purchasing a new build home for £450,000. They only had a £30,000 deposit for their home, yet the bank requested a minimum deposit of 15% of the total purchase price. This means Mr & Mrs Bloggs needed a total deposit of £67,500. As they only had £30,000, they were £37,500 short. Using the Help to Buy Scheme, they were able to borrow an additional £45,000 as a 10% equity loan, bringing their total deposit to £75,000. As the bank only required £67,500, they were able to hold back £7,500 of their original savings to help pay for other moving costs. This is just an example. To find out how Help to Buy could help you, contact The New Homes Agent today for further advice.
Help to Buy: Equity Loan
All homes on this exclusive development are available to purchase using the Government Helpt to Buy Equity Loan scheme. Purchasers are able to apply for up to a 20% loan from the government scheme in order to assist with their mortgage deposit. For more details on how the scheme works, please contact our office on 01522 440445. The Equity Loan scheme is due to end on 31st March 2021. In order to take advantage of the scheme, purchasers must have completed on their purchase before this date. It is important that purchasers factor in the time between sale agreed and legal completion.
- Underfloor heating to ground floor powered by Air source heating technology
- Radiators to first floor bedrooms and bathrooms
- Matt light grey shaker styke kitchen designs with integrated Neff appliances
- Fully tiled bathrooms and en-suites with stylish sanitary ware including vanity units
- Brushed chrome and USB sockets to key areas
- Mixture of spotlights and features pendant lights throughout
- Oak doors with brushed chrome door furniture
- All flooring included, with carpets fitted to buyer specification
- Painted skirting and architrave in contemporary design
- All flooring included with carpet choices available to purchaser specification
- Tarmac access road with stylish planting scheme
- Block paved driveways in Tegula paving
- Chrome up and downlighters on PIR sensors
- Double Garages with electric roller shutters to detached homes
- Locally sourced reclaimed brick to all exteriors
- Mixture of clay pantile and premium slate roofs
- Solid Oak canopies/porches to all properties
- Traditional Stone Sills
- Indian Rainbow Sandstone paving to rear garden
- Turfed lawns
- Double glazed PVC windows in countryside crème
- High-quality composite doors to front and rear
- Premium 1.8m close-board boundary fencing to all rear gardens
3.19 x 3.22 (10'5" x 10'6")
5.50 x 4.17 (18'0" x 13'8")
1.02 x 2.00 (3'4" x 6'6")
3.23 x 3.52 (10'7" x 11'6")
3.13 x 3.01 (10'3" x 9'10")
2.31 x 2.15 (7'6" x 7'0")
2.25 x 1.97 (7'4" x 6'5")
EPC Ratings and Council Tax bands to be confirmed.
Whilst every care has been taken to prepare these sales particulars, they are for guidance purposes only. All measurements are approximate and for general guidance purposes only and whilst every care has been taken to ensure their accuracy, they should not be relied upon and potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements.