Gilberts Close, Sturton By Stow, Lincoln
View All Properties In This DevelopmentVIEW
Download PDF BrochureDOWNLOAD
Agent Contact DetailsLincoln
C3 The Point
Tel: 01522 440445
About the Property
The New Homes Agent is working with Panson Homes to bring this fantastic development to market. Peterson Garden, located on Tillbridge Road in Sturton by Stow, will consist of six generous plots, all with large private gardens and countryside views.
Phase one consists of three plots: two new-build bungalows and one new-build two-storey dwelling. This phase is expected to complete in August 2022, with each home subject to a ten year structural warranty.
Built in traditional brick and block cavity construction, these homes are as durable as they are charming. Alongside an adopted entrance and private roads, the plots benefit from close-board fencing to boundary and block paving to all driveways.
All homes enjoy double garages with UPVC solid cottage style personnel doors and windows, as well as sectional electric operated up and over doors in anthracite grey. Each rear garden has a large patio area, outside taps and seeded lawns, whilst the path to the front door will include concrete paving slabs and ramped wheelchair access.
- Three Bedroom Detached Newly Built Bungalow
- Double Garage and Parking for 3+ Cars
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom and Additional Family Bathroom
- Premium Kitchen with Penninsular Island, Quartz Worktop and Integrated Bosch Appliances
- Two Sets of Aluminium Bifold Doors to Rear Garden
- Two Reception Rooms
- All Flooring Included as Standard
- Private, Small Cul-de-sac Development
- 10 Year New Build Warranty
- Jasmin Blend Brick with Cavity Wall Insulation
- UPVC Windows
- Aluminium Bifold Doors
- Grey Slate Roof Tile
- Black Gutters and Downpipes with Rise and Fall Brackets
- Stone Cills and Soffits
- Block Paved Access Roads and Driveways
- Ramped Concrete Paved Pathway to Front Door
- Seeded Lawn to Rear with Patio
- Electric Up and Over Garage Doors and Power, Lighting and Personnel Door to Garage
- Outside Tap
- Close-board Fence to Boundaries
- CCTV Security System
- Brushed Chrome Sockets Throughout
- TV Points to Lounge, Kitchen/Diner and Master Bedroom
- USB Sockets to Kitchen/Diner
- Downlighters Throughout with Pendant Lighting over Kitchen Breakfast Bar
- Oak Internal Doors
- Gas Boiler with Underfloor Heating Throughout
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances including: Bosch Single Oven, Bosch Microwave Combi, Bosch Black Glass Induction Hob, Integrated Dishwasher, Integrated Fridge Freezer and Extractor
- Quartz or Solid Oak Kitchen Worktops
- Choice of Kitchen Styles Available
- Contemporary Bathrooms with Modern Sanitaryware
- Fully Tiled Wet Areas in Bathrooms and Ensuites
- Woodpecker Oak Finish Flooring Throughout with Carpets to Bedrooms
- White Satin Skirting and Architraves
4.85m x 4.50m (15'10" x 14'9")
6.05m x 5.67m (19'10" x 18'7")
4.55m x 3.35m (14'11" x 10'11")
3.00m x 2.78m (9'10" x 9'1")
3.10m x 3.03m (10'2" x 9'11")
5.91m x 5.75m (19'4" x 18'10")
Sturton by Stow is a peaceful village situated nine miles north of Lincoln. Surrounded by lush countryside, this location abounds in rural charm whilst being within easy reach of urban amenities and attractions.
The quaint village has a number of amenities on offer, alongside grocery shops, a primary school, a local bakery and a post office. Neighbouring villages provide all the resources you could need, and the stunning Lincolnshire Wolds are within a 30 minute drive.
Lincoln City itself also has lots to offer, including sites of historical significance, restaurants and cafes, highstreet shopping, two cinemas and the famed Christmas Market.