Queen Street Place, Louth
Download PDF BrochureDOWNLOAD
Agent Contact DetailsLincoln
114 High Street
Tel: 01522 440445
About the Property
The New Homes Agent is delighted to present this contemporary town-centre development in the heart of the sought-after market town of Louth. The show home is now complete and ready for socially distanced viewings. All internal images on this advert have been taken from the show home (Plot 6) and are being used as examples of build quality only. The photographs do not specifically represent this plot.
Plot 5 is a 3 double bedroom, 3-storey townhouse benefitting from an open plan kitchen/diner/lounge, under-stairs storage, utility and W/C to the ground floor. To the first floor are two spacious double bedrooms and a 3 piece bathroom, and to the second floor is the master bedroom with ensuite shower room and eaves storage.
These ultra-modern homes also benefit from an underfloor heating system to the ground floor which is powered by an air source heat pump system for maximum energy efficiency.
- Plot 5 - Queen Street Place
- Contemporary Town Centre Development
- 3 Double Bedroom, 3-Storey Townhouse
- Ensuite & 4-Piece Family Bathroom
- Open Plan Living
- Highly Energy Efficient
- Air Source Heat Pump & Underfloor Heating
- Allocated Parking
- High Specification Throughout
- 10 Year New Build Warranty
Located in the picturesque market town of Louth in the heart of the Lincolnshire Wolds, we are proud to present an outstanding development of six exclusive, beautifully designed homes, traditionally built to a high specification.
This unique development is set back from the high street offering a feeling of seclusion whilst being just a short walk from local amenities. The location also offers easy access to both the historic city of Lincoln & the scenic Lincolnshire coastline.
There are many schools and educational establishments throughout Louth for children of all ages. For primary education, The Louth Kirkgate Primary Academy rated ‘Outstanding’ and St Michael's Church of England Primary School rated ‘good’ in their latest Ofsted reports – are just a short distance
Louth is well-served for secondary-level education with King Edward VI Grammar School and Monks' Dyke Tennyson College, while for further education there is Cordeaux School.
- Natural Slate Pitched Roof
- Composite Front Door
- UPVC Windows & Patio Doors in Anthracite Grey (FENSA)
- Feature stone cills
- Allocated parking bay (1 per property)
- Velux style windows
- Covered bin storage areas
- Underfloor heating to ground floor with wall mounted controls
- Un-vented pressurised hot water system, wet radiators to upper floors
- Grohe Power showers
- Mitsubishi Eco Dan Air Source heating and hot water system
- Contemporary white painted timber staircases laid to carpet
- Ceramic tiling and/or Amtico LVT flooring (luxury vinyl floor), all areas apart from bedrooms (these will be carpeted)
-Skirting, architrave & windows boards to be moulded MDF
- Internal doors to be modern hardwood veneered. (grey)
- High quality fitted ironmongery to match sockets & switches
- All ground floor sockets and switches to be brushed chrome
- Spotlights & feature pendant fittings to kitchen, diner & living room areas
- Feature pendant fittings to be included on first floor landings
- Pendant light fittings to be included everywhere else (end user choice)
- Integrated fire alarms
Bathrooms & En-suites
- Tiling to bath, shower and splash backs
- Vanity units where applicable
- Fully fitted contemporary kitchen with quality appliances integrated oven, hob, dishwasher, extractor & fridge freezer
See below for a full property breakdown.
2.01m x 1.78m (6'7" x 5'10")
0.84m x 1.63m (2'9" x 5'4" )
3.23m x 3.76m (10'7" x 12'4")
4.17m x 3.76m (13'8" x 12'4")
6.02m x 3.33m (19'9" x 10'11")
4.88m x 5.03m (16'0" x 16'6")
2.29m x 2.49m (7'6" x 8'2")
3.05m x 5.03m (10'0" x 16'6")
3.05m x 5.03m (10'0" x 16'6")
1.91m x 2.49m (6'3" x 8'2")
All plots are now reading for viewings with Plot 6 currently being used as a show home.
EPC Ratings and Council Tax bands to be confirmed.
Whilst every care has been taken to prepare these sales particulars, they are for guidance purposes only. All measurements are approximate and for general guidance purposes only and whilst every care has been taken to ensure their accuracy, they should not be relied upon and potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements.