The Tirley – Single Storey Eco Home in Burton Waters
Price on application
View All Properties In This DevelopmentVIEW
Download PDF BrochureDOWNLOAD
Agent Contact DetailsLincoln
C3 The Point
Tel: 01522 440445
About the Property
The View is a highly anticipated development of contemporary detached eco bungalows, forming a private, secure sub-section within the ever-prestigious Burton Waters development, just 3 miles west of the centre of the Cathedral City of Lincoln.
All properties in this luxury over 55’s development will be highly energy-efficient eco-homes. The development is secure as the entirety of Burton Waters benefits from 24-hour, on-site security with CCTV fitted and monitored around the clock on all main access roads and entrances.
This one-of-a-kind development is unlike anything else in the local area and is ideal for like-minded individuals looking to settle in a community where a peaceful, community-based lifestyle takes precedence. Maybe you
have taken early retirement and want a place to relax with family and friends – or maybe you are looking for a lock-up-and-go UK bolt hole from which to launch your greatly anticipated travel plans in your later years. Whatever the case, The View promises the utmost in comfort, luxury and stress-free living, so you can focus on what matters to you.
- The Tirley - 3-Bed Detached Water Facing Bungalow
- EPC A-Rated Eco Homes
- Over-55s Secure Development with On-site Security
- CAT-6 Multimedia Connection to Lounge Sockets
- Highly Economical Air Source Heating System
- Underfloor Heating to all Rooms
- Solar PV Panelling & Mechanical Heat Ventilation
- South Facing Garden with Lake Views
- Luxury Specification Throughout
- Built in a Tranquil Lake Setting
The Tirley is a spacious 2-bedroom home with a separate study/3rd bedroom, large gardens and direct lake views. The design is intended to maximise living space, with a generous kitchen living-dining area with lake views. The master bedroom benefits from a separate area and a spacious 3-piece en-suite shower room. The rear garden is south-west facing with a spacious patio and turfed lawn leading down to the lake.
• External walls white render with defining textured accent panels
• Modern roof tiles in ‘Anthracite Grey’
• 115mm of premium reflective external wall insulation
• Ultra-efficient PVC Anthracite external windows and doors
• Tegula block paved driveway for two cars
• Mixture of composite decking and paved patios to rear gardens
• Carefully designed planting scheme to all property frontages
• Turfed front and rear lawns
• Antifreeze outdoor tap
• External up and down lighting
• Two Double External Sockets
• Solar PV Panelling
• Downlighters to all rooms except bedrooms (to be fitted with pendants)
• Wiring in place for burglar alarm system to be retrofitted
• TV points to bedrooms and lounge
• CAT-6 Multimedia connection to lounge sockets
• Highly Economical Air Source Heating System
• Underfloor heating to all rooms mounted upon premium reflective floor insulation
• Mechanical heat ventilation/recovery system
• Contemporary single groove Burford skirting and architrave to all areas
• Engineered solid core internal doors in ‘Coventry’ style
• Anthracite composite front door with London etched border glass
• Contemporary plot specific kitchen designs
• Premium range of integrated Caple appliances
• Induction hobs with integral extraction unit
• Eye level oven and combi microwave stack
• Full size dishwasher
• Pullout waste and recycling bins
• 1.5 ceramic sinks with pullout tap heads
• Premium wall hung vanity units with chrome fixings
• Slimline shower trays with glass enclosures and wall mounted waterfall showerheads
• Porcelanosa floor and wall tiles
• Contemporary chrome electric towel radiators
• Porcelanosa floor tiling to bathrooms and ensuites
• Premium waterproof LVT flooring to all other rooms except bedrooms
• 1m x 1.5m in-set entranceway foot matt installed to hallway
Cutting Edge Eco Homes
Let's talk efficiency..
Here is what we know for sure. With planetary preservation coming into sharper and sharper focus as the years go on, it is inevitable that properties lacking in these eco features will be at a significant disadvantage in the coming years, with buyers likely to shun properties constructed in the old ways, in favour of newer, eco-friendly homes.
Each home will be completed using a range of eco-features, designed to maximise energy efficiency, which will simultaneously slash your carbon footprint and monthly running costs. All homes will be built with a 100% airtight construction method which prevents the unnecessary loss of heat through the winter months. This method is so effective, in fact, that a mechanical ventilation system has been introduced to the home to ensure there is a constant supply of fresh air. This system extracts any precious heat from the circulated air before releasing it into the outside world. This stored warmth is then redistributed to every corner of your home through a series of warm air vents for maximum energy efficiency.
You’ll not be surprised to hear that the insulation installed in these homes exceeds UK housing regulations. The average new-build home in the UK benefits from 100mm of cavity insulation to all external walls. We have stepped things up to an impressive 115mm of reflective external insulation, encouraging optimal heat retention. We’ve used a specific doubleglazing product that matches the thermal efficiency of triple glazing to further minimise heat loss.
A crucial addition to these highly efficient homes is the adoption of the highly efficient Air Source Heat Pump technology. Thanks to impressive technological advances, this all-electric system extracts heat from the outdoor air to power your indoor, water-based heating system. These systems are incredibly efficient when coupled with a full coverage underfloor heating system, as significantly less energy is required to maintain the desired temperature in your home. Last but certainly not least each home will be fitted with PV Solar Panels to harness the sun's energy to further your green goals.
Let’s recap – here is what to expect:
1. Highly Efficient Air Source Heating Systems
2. PV Solar Panels
3. 100% Air Tightness
4. Water-run Underfloor Heating
5. Mechanical Heat Ventilation System
6. Increased External Wall Insulation
7. Ultra-Efficient Double Glazed External Windows and Doors
7.06m x 5.90m (23'1" x 19'4")
3.69m x 1.80m (12'1" x 5'10")
2.65m x 3.63m (8'8" x 11'10")
2.20m x 2.12m (7'2" x 6'11")
2.56m x 4.07m (8'4" x 13'4")
1.81m x 2.90m (5'11" x 9'6")
2.12m x 2.90m (6'11" x 9'6")
The site is a rural fenland haven, with the individual homes set in idyllic parkland, overlooking a tranquil lake. This peaceful countryside setting is just a short stroll from the bustling amenities of the Burton Waters Marina. Which boasts a range of waterside restaurants and cafés with outdoor seating to take advantage of the stunning views. A collection of local, independent businesses call the marina ‘home’, bringing a buzz of activity throughout the day to create an inviting and well-rounded community atmosphere. Burton Waters is also home to the thriving family pub ‘The Woodcocks’ which is a popular destination for locals all year round, as well as a David Lloyd Health Club, which offers a range of leisure activities including a gym, tennis courts, swimming pool, a spa and much more.