Thornton Road, North Owersby, Market Rasen
View All Properties In This DevelopmentVIEW
Download PDF BrochureDOWNLOAD
Agent Contact DetailsLincoln
C3 The Point
Tel: 01522 440445
About the Property
The New Homes Agent is proud to introduce this brand new development, which consists of two large detached plots and three gorgeous barns.
Built using Belgravia Bricks with Clay Pantile in Natural Red, the site looks pretty as a picture against an unspoilt rural backdrop. The homes enjoy seeded rear lawns with patios, alongside a mix of block paved and gravel driveways. Lincolnshire Hit and Miss fencing to the boundary lends an air of privacy, with minimal obstruction views of the stunning surrounding scenery.
North Owersby Barns benefit from UPVC windows, PIR Sensor Up and Down external lighting, as well as outside taps and electric roller garage doors. Inside, residents can expect underfloor heating, Shaker Style Kitchens with Quartz worktops, and Neff integrated appliances.
The properties have been designed with a focus on durability and comfort. Buyers will delight at the attention to detail throughout the build and design process, with premium features including solid oak doors, brushed chrome downlighters and plush carpets in every bedroom.
- Three-Bedroom Semi Detached Barn
- High Specification Throughout
- Spacious Open-Plan Kitchen/Dining/Living Room
- Shaker Style Kitchen with Quartz Worktops and Neff Integrated Appliances.
- Modern Four-Piece Family Bathroom
- Separate Utility Room
- Flooring Included Throughout
- Air Source Underfloor Heating
- Scenic Countryside Views
- Private Driveway
Barn 1 in this unique development boasts a modern open-plan kitchen and dining space, alongside a spacious lounge that enjoys scenic views of the surrounding countryside. Double doors on either side of the property open onto a private courtyard and a large gravel driveway with seeded lawn.
The high-quality kitchen features Neff integrated appliances, including a full Neff Connect Range. The sleek kitchen/dining area flows through to a generous and comfortable lounge; making this the perfect spot for entertaining guests or kicking back with the family.
Each room in the barn comes fitted with solid oak doors and contemporary burford skirting and architraves. Expect ambient lighting throughout, with soft chrome downlights and pendant lighting in the living areas.
Towards the back of the property there are three spacious bedrooms that share access to a modern four-piece bathroom. A second bathroom is conveniently located between the kitchen and living areas.
- Belgravia Bricks with Clay Pantile in Natural Red
- UPVC Windows
- A Mix of Block Paved and Gravel Driveways
- PIR Sensor and Up and Down External Lighting
- Outside Taps
- Seeded Rear Lawn with Patio
- Electric Roller Garage Doors - A Single Garage is to be built by the developer once the sale has completed.
- Lincolnshire/Hit and Miss Fencing to Boundary
- Brushed Chrome Downlighters Throughout Except for Pendant Lighting to Living Areas
- Solid Oak Doors
- Contemporary Burford Skirting and Architraves
- Air Source Heating. Underfloor Heating to Ground Floor
- Shaker Style Kitchens with Quartz Worktops (Supplied by MKM)
- Neff Integrated Appliances to Include Neff Connect Range: induction hob, ceiling extractor, dishwasher, tall integrated fridge and separate tall integrated freezer oven, microwave oven and warming draw
- Flooring Included. Tiled Flooring to Kitchen and Bathrooms, LVT to Ground Floor and Carpets to Bedrooms
- Air Source Heating
- Mains Drains
- Fibre Broadband Direct to the Property (Superfast internet)
6.76m x 5.01m (22'2" x 16'5")
8.87m x 5.01m (29'1" x 16'5")
5.00m x 3.25m (16'4" x 10'7")
5.01m x 2.60m (16'5" x 8'6")
3.71m x 3.00m (12'2" x 9'10")
North Owersby is a charming village in the West Lindsey district of Lincolnshire. Situated around 6 miles north from the bustling town of Market Rasen, residents can enjoy the quiet appeal of a rural setting whilst remaining in easy reach of modern amenities.
The village itself is surrounded by an abundance of beautiful countryside. Immerse yourself in nature and enjoy the many scenic walking and cycling routes right on your doorstep. North Owersby is just 7 miles from the stunning Lincolnshire Wolds AONB, which boasts some of the most exquisite and unspoilt views in the East Midlands.
Thrillseekers can head to the nearby Market Rasen Racecourse for some weekend action. Other attractions within a 20 mile radius include Hemswell Antiques Centre, Elsham Hall Gardens and Country Park and the Cathedral City of Lincoln.