Wragby Road East, North Greetwell, Lincoln
View All Properties In This DevelopmentVIEW
Download PDF BrochureDOWNLOAD
Agent Contact DetailsLincoln
114 High Street
Tel: 01522 440445
About the Property
The future of greener construction is here…
The New Homes Agent is excited to introduce a unique development of two bespoke, modular-built homes, set on the outskirts of Lincoln. These homes offer a wide range of cutting edge eco-features, including mechanical heat ventilation systems, 300mm of external thermal insulation and 100% airtight construction.
Not only do the homes allow for reduced waste, fewer carbon emissions and increased efficiency – they promise sleek, modern amenities, beautiful interiors and plenty of outdoor space. Residents will enjoy bright and airy rooms, smart storage solutions and unique features such as a show-stopping open-tread staircase in the main living space.
- Ideal Location Close to City Centre
- Ultra Efficient Modular Built Home
- Highly Efficient Mechanical Heat Ventilation System
- Mains Gas Vaillaint Boiler with Unvented Cyclinder
- South Facing Rear Gardens
- Detached Garage & Parking for Multiple Cars
- 20 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- 10 Year ICW Insurance Backed New Build Warranty
- 300mm Insulation to all External Walls
What are Modular Homes?
Modular homes are widely anticipated to be the future of greener construction. They are carving a path for a more sustainable future for the industry at large. Indeed, off-site modular production methods are estimated to reduce the total carbon emissions produced throughout the construction process by up to 35%.
Across Europe, countries have been adopting this method of construction for many years. The UK is late to the game, but we’re seeing a significant increase in modular built homes over the past few years alone. It’s an exciting time to become part of the future of low-impact house building.
How does it work?
All modular homes are timber framed and manufactured in factory settings. From plastering walls to fitting kitchen fixtures, it’s amazing how much of the process can take place under the factory roof. This allows for increased efficiency, reduced waste and fewer carbon emissions.
Once manufactured, the homes are delivered and assembled on-site, using highly efficient, tried and tested methods.
Modular homes make it easy to include energy-saving measures. These two homes boast 300mm of external thermal insulation, which is a dramatic improvement on the standard 100mm used in most new build homes.
There is also a mechanical ventilation heat recovery system, which captures and recirculates between 60-80% of any expelled air. This is fantastic news for the environment and for your monthly energy bills.
Finally, the homes come with 100% airtight construction. This means that all air movement takes place through the mechanical ventilation system, which maximises efficiency.
· Integrated appliances (Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer, Induction Hob, Bosch Double Oven)
· Stylish Compact Laminate Worksurface
· Kitchen Island with Spacious Breakfast bar
· Stainless Steel Sink & Stainless Steel Hob Splashback
· Detachable and Extendable Hose Tap
Bathroom & En-suites
· Tiled flooring and Half tiled walls
· Concealed cistern and wall hung Roca toilet unit
· Wall hung Roca vanity sink unit with Hansa Taps
· Large shower enclosures with Thermostatic Shower sets
· Electric mirrors to some bathrooms with Bluetooth connection
· Premium Springfield Oak Wood effect flooring to Lounge/Dining Areas
· Carpet to hallways, landing, bedrooms and snug
· Tiled floor to kitchen and bathrooms
· Cement Screed & Polystyrene Boards Fitted to First Floor for added sound proofing between floors
· Open Tread Staircase In Varnished Glulam Beech Wood
· Somona Oak Veneered Doors and Architrave
· Loft access with Timber Fold Down Ladder (double socket and light included)
· Gravel Driveways
· Single Detached Garages with Power and Lighting
· Large Patio Areas and South Facing Turfed Lawns
· Triple Glazed Windows
· Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors to Ground Floor
· AlseccoTherm coating prevents Algae and fungus build up on external rendered walls
· 300mm of External Thermal Insulation (100mm is standard for new build houses)
· Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery System (Captures and Recirculates between 60-80% of any expelled air)
· 100% Airtight Construction (Only movement of air in and out is through the mechanical ventilation system to maximise efficiency)
Hall / Dining
7.60m x 3.72m (24'11" x 12'2" )
3.78m x 3.50m (12'4" x 11'5")
3.24m x 3.05m (10'7" x 10'0")
4.48m x 3.24m (14'8" x 10'7")
3.24m x 1.60m (10'7" x 5'2")
Ground Floor Shower Room
2.00m x 1.90m (6'6" x 6'2")
5.60m x 3.26m (18'4" x 10'8")
1.85m x 3.38m (6'0" x 11'1")
3.80m x 3.24m (12'5" x 10'7")
3.63m x 3.26m (11'10" x 10'8")
2.35m x 3.70m (7'8" x 12'1")
3.73m x 2.00m (12'2" x 6'6")
Location- North Greetwell
North Greetwell is a popular village to the north-east of the cathedral and university city of Lincoln. Wragby Road East provides easy access into the bustling city centre, alongside merging onto the Lincoln bypass. This enables quick access to the south of the city and the transport links on offer via the A1 and Newark Northgate Station. From here, commuters can enjoy direct trains to London Kings Cross, which run around 20 times a day. Alongside a nearby convenience store, there are a handful of popular pubs and restaurants nearby - and you’ll only be a short distance from the charming village of Nettleham. Among its many offerings, Nettleham boasts a pretty village green, scenic walks, longstanding pubs, a quaint tea shop and historic architecture.
By Appointment Only, to be arranged through The New Homes Agent