Cherry Willingham, Lincoln
Download PDF Brochure
Whilst every care has been taken to prepare these sales particulars, they are for guidance purposes only. All measurements are approximate and for general guidance purposes only and whilst every care has been taken to ensure their accuracy, they should not be relied upon and potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements.
About The Development
** PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED **
Imagine a home that you can truly make your own. This newly built 4-bedroom detached property offers just that, with the added benefit of a 1-bedroom annex. The ground floor offers four reception rooms, giving you the freedom to design each space according to your lifestyle needs. Upstairs, the bedrooms are spacious and ready to be personalised, each featuring built-in wardrobes for your convenience. The annexe offers additional space that can be customised to suit your needs, whether that’s for family, guests, or potential rental income.
Read on for further details regarding the specification:
- Triple Glazed Anthracite UPVC Windows
- Aluminium Bi-fold Doors
- Gravel Driveway with Block Paved Edging
- Clay Pantile Roof Tiles
- Feature Timber Porch
- Mix of Patio and Turf to Rear Garden
- 6ft Close Board Fencing to Rear and Side Boundaries
- 3ft Brick Wall to Front Boundary
- Outside Tap
- Outside Socket
- Oak Internal Doors
- Oak Mantel to Fireplace
- Chrome Sockets and Switches Throughout
- Air Source Heat Pump – Underfloor Heating to Ground Floor and Radiators to First Floor
- Electric Fischer Heaters to Annexe
- Premium Flooring Included – Mix of Tile, Carpet and LVT
- Layout as Shown with Integrated Top-Range Appliances Including Induction Hob, Dishwasher, Double Ovens and Fridge Freezer. Quartz Worktops and Peninsular Island.
- Freestanding Bath and Separate Shower to Family Bathroom, Inset Taps to Showers, Rainfall Shower Heads, Vanity Units.
- Fully Tiled Bathrooms.
- Chrome Downlighters to Kitchen, Hallway and Bathrooms. Pendant Lighting to Other Rooms including Feature Pendant Lighting Over Kitchen Island.
For the exact location please use the What3words code: ///messaging.overjoyed.fittingly (https://what3words.com/messaging.overjoyed.fittingly).
The property is situated in a residential area within Cherry Willingham, within walking distance of The Priory Pembroke Academy secondary school. Cherry Willingham is a popular village with amenities including shops, takeaways, pub and doctors. The village is situated just 4 miles from Lincoln with excellent transport links.
The city of Lincoln is within easy access and has all the amenities of a major Urban area, with a buzzing shopping district in the centre of town with bars, clubs and both major restaurant chains and small independent boutique eateries. There is also a thriving university which is driving the local nightlife as well as other aspects of the local economy. Lincoln is a city on the rise with local prices set to soar over the next decade due to a mass of inward investment into the city.