Download PDF Brochure
Whilst every care has been taken to prepare these sales particulars, they are for guidance purposes only. All measurements are approximate and for general guidance purposes only and whilst every care has been taken to ensure their accuracy, they should not be relied upon and potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements.
About The Development
Complete and ready to move in, we’re pleased to bring you 2 brand new semi-detached homes situated conveniently on Skellingthorpe Road, Lincoln. These two homes are part of a new area of development situated at the old Monson Arms Pub and offer buyers a spacious family home in a convenient city-centre location.
Both plots benefit from generous ground floor living space with open plan kitchen/diners and an additional separate lounge with handy under-stairs storage. Contemporary Howdens kitchens have been fitted with integrated ceramic hob, double oven and extractor fan with space for dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer. Stylish anthracite bifold doors lead through to the rear garden which will consist of a generous patio area and turfed lawn. To the first floor, buyers can expect three good-sized bedrooms and a modern family bathroom with shower over bath.
Internally buyers can enjoy a modern and contemporary specification with inclusions such as modern chamfered edge skirting and architraves, white vertical panel internal doors and a hard wired security alarm system.
Outside, each plot is provided with 2 off-street parking spaces in the form of block-paved driveways and benefit from outside lighting, full-height fenced boundaries and outside tap.
- uPVC windows in anthracite grey
- uPVC fascia and soffit in black
- Block Pavers to driveway
- Outside tap to each property
- Lawn to be grass seeded
- Garden to be landscaped in Tobermore – standard (natural) flagstone Avinf to path and patio area
- Fused spur provided to external porch
- Treated timber close board fencing to front and rear gardens, treated timber picket fence between properties to front driveway, partial existing fence to No.254
- TV and BT Points to Living Room
- Alarm Sensors to Ground Floor
- Jeld-Wen – Newark moulded internal doors
- Gas fired central heating system with panel radiators
- Sedbuk ‘A’ rated condensing combination boiler
- White painted finish to walls throughout
- Howdens – Clerkenwell matte grey kitchens
- Howdens square edge white/grey marble effect laminate worktop; Lamona lam1746 60cm black electric ceramic hob; Lamona LAM4408 built under electric 60cm stainless steel double oven; howdens – Lamona LAM2205 60cm stainless steel integrated cooker hood – fitted behind Clerkenwell gloss white cabinet door; space for washing machine and fridge/freezer; Howdens Lamona Dorney single bowl sink with Lamona Enza tapware
- Ideal Standard – Tempo range 40cm handwash basin; Ideal Standard – Tempo range close coupled wc pan; Ideal Standard – Sandringham 21 range 170cm bath with handgrips and tread pattern; Triton T100XR 10.5kw electric shower; towel rail
- Heating: Gas Boiler
- Sewerage: Mains Sewerage
- Council Tax Band: To be allocated
- EPC Prediction: B Rating